I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend

Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend.

Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
    Do you know anything about SSD Cloud shared hosting? Any comments please?
    Alternatives?

Thanks.

Hi Recordweb,

I can help your friend by recommending best shared hosting provider, bodHOST. They have good uptime(99.95%), SSD storage provide 24/7 support, free migration and 30-day money-back.

I switched to QHoster.com about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours ? they always respond.

Use the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!

KVChosting.net is worth trying.
    Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Think you will make right decision to give hostforweb.com web hosting a try. All of their work is based on quality.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

If you're friend looking shared hosting for your new business. I highly recommend you Host.co.in is one of the cheap shared hosting provider in India and over the glob.

Also they are running best offer save 40% OFF on all shared hosting plans. Use Code 40SH. Offer ends on 28'02-2021. Hurry up avail to this offer now visit : https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting

Features:

Free Migration
    Free Domain for Annual Plan Subscription
    30 Day Money Back
    99.95% Uptime SLA
    24/7 Live Support
    Daily Backup

Think that you will not regret a thing if you give Hostforweb.com a try. The account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and the website always up.

Why not give Hostnamaste.com web hosting a try?
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
    Excellent service!

Hello,
    What kind of web hosting and hosting provider is better for your website, it totally depends on your requirements. There are lots of web hosting providers available in the market. So due to this competition, everyone is trying to provide hosting plans at a lower cost. This may decrease the quality of service or it may offer some less amount hosting features. So, while choosing the best one, I think you should check support and features other than just cost.