any good web hosting provider?

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 1500GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
    I have found out Hostingsource.com and Cloudarion.com SSD VPS, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

Hostinger

Bluehost

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
    Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

When i moved on cloudarion.com SSD VPS in Germany, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
    Very stable hosting. Very good price. Overall: excellent choice!

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and RockHoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Summary:
    - Great customer service
    - Outstanding up-time
    - Economical pricing
    - Highly recommended.

I was recommended to exmasters.com VPS by a friend, and have been a loyal user since.
    Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").

Can also draw your attention to these time-tested web hosting providers
    1) Centohost.com
    2) Hostforweb.com
    3) Inmotionhosting.com
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Good hosting providers: qhoster.com and legionbox.com. Rock solid hosting. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

Any specific server location?