Basic cheap host for blog?

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
    Any info on hostmines.com $1 web hosting? Is it professional?
    Other web hosts?

Thank you!

QHoster.com and simplenet.io are the best places for hosting a Wordpress blog.
    They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

I have been using hostmines.com linux web hosting for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Plans from luxhosting.lu and monsterhost.com are worth trying. Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

My experience with swissns.ch web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

KVChosting.net and monsterhost.com are right for hosting a blog with.
    Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
    Try yourwebsite.com blog hosting. This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are low cost and reliable.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

What are the provider?s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?