LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Change paypal email when sending money?

Any chance to change the paypal email when I send money? I mean not to set as primary, just to change so I can send money in the moment?

As I know such option is still not included in PayPal. I have read this question before some months in the paypal forums but there was no answer.

That's not possible. I was looking for such option also.

There is no option for it. I have contacted paypal via phone a year ago.

You can set up a secondary email address in your Paypal. If you want to send payment with this email address, you simply need login into your Paypal with the secondary email address.

They won't allowed to change the email while sending money, you have to use with primary email only. I may suggest you to register with the email on somebody name that you want to send payments.

Why not use the email as secondary email fpr sending money, It sounds like you are paying to scam or hide your information.

Paypal allowed you to add more email.But remember this you need to choose primary email which they can send all info about withdrawing,change pass,sending money etc.

I did this when i was because of work, relocated to Taiwan for a year. I spoke with someone from customer service and with a few security steps they were able to change my primary email. In such sensitive matters i would always advice to call or write a personal email.