LocalAdworks

Rank a keyword in the first page

If someone can do it, please let me know the price.

p.s I will not pay if you spam with my site and keyword in other forums/sites. Please, I need it in legal way.

What is the current situation of the keyword which is to be ranked. And what will be the price you have quoted??

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Victor View Post
    What is the current situation of the keyword which is to be ranked. And what will be the price you have quoted??
    The keyword is since months in page number 4 of google.com. Cant get it in the first page since months now. Looking for some professional work not spam links.

Quote Originally Posted by zambrotta View Post
    The keyword is since months in page number 4 of google.com. Cant get it in the first page since months now. Looking for some professional work not spam links.
    I will ask around about this in my circle and will let you know soon if anyone can/available do it with the right price...

Yes I can rank your keyword to first page with right means. Just write good content for your site, you may get rank automatically.

Get your best performance with this technique.

You may think that you're being played when someone asks whats the keyword(s) and what's the site but it's actually essential information and it's required to determine what's needed to get results.

If any "SEO expert" starts giving you prices or pitching without knowing what the target is and what the start point is then that's a massive warning signal and almost certainly you should walk away.

Pm me if you want help, I know the right people to help that are affordable and no BS. ( don't bother if you don't have zero budget though please, there are way too many jokers and freeloader around who expect something for nothing)

Good luck