LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Enom vs godaddy?

I am hosting some domains with Godaddy but I was recommended to Enom by a friend.
    I think Enom is great but it's too expensive. Godaddy service is better?

Any advice please?

Thanks in advance.

Non of them. Just change to namesilo and you will be ok there. They offer free privacy protection and are very stable provider.

Quote Originally Posted by bungy View Post
    Non of them. Just change to namesilo and you will be ok there. They offer free privacy protection and are very stable provider.
    But what about the pricing in "Namesilo"? is as costly as Enom and godaddy or less than those??

Namecheap is better than Godaddy because they are completely transparent about their charges. They also give you free WhoisGuard when you buy a domain from them. I recently heard that people getting a mysterious phone call without anyone answering after a moment of buying domains from Godaddy.

Godaddy has high renewal prices compared to the Namecheap and Enom. I have used Namecheap in the past, but for paying money was the problem so transferred them to another registrar.

Yah, Godaddy services is best

I go with Godaddy because I am using it from the past 3 years without any problem.

I'm using Namecheap for registering and other company for hosting. ( 1.9$ WhoIS privacy , 3$ SSL ; per year both)
    Just recently I found out about NameSilo ( cheaper than name cheap + free WhoIS privacy).

Anyway you should go with a cheap register and host your sites with a better hoster . There's no point in paying more for exactly the same thing . ( this applies to the domains only.)
    Building custom tailored and affordable bots that will put your business on AutoPilot
    Are you ready to automate your business? [*]Custom: Affiliate marketing, SEO, Advertisement tools[*]Custom browser automation tools[*]Data Scrapers[*]Account Creators[*]Social Media Bots
    Pm ME for more info!

Enom is good enough to have a deal with.

I left Godaddy a long time ago....although now they seem to be one of the few that offer privacy on .co.uk - enom dont