LocalAdworks

Adsense with VPN?

Hello guys.

Have you every tried to make clicks using VPN? Id like to try it but id like to read some experiences. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tejli007 View Post
    Hello guys.

Have you every tried to make clicks using VPN? Id like to try it but id like to read some experiences. Thank you.
    I dont want to misguide you, but i would NEVER do that, and i dont think google counts a click from an IP which is already logged into the same google account, keep in mind google monitors everything. So BE CAREFUL.

You will get banned once you make 2-3 clicks. You cant trick big G.

It is so easy to recognize if you click with residental IP or VPN. Do not try it you will get busted.

The only way to know is you try and tell us, how much you made?. It is terrible method to do and the last option would be a ban for you. Why you want to cheat advertisers?
    If you are an advertiser you could know the value of the money spending on Google. They pay 60 percent to you out of what they get from the advertiser.

Hello guys.

Google is the Big Brother. You can not fool them. You can not play games with them. May be one or two clicks. After that you will be banned. Your questions is also unethical in many ways. Advertisers are paying for real clicks and visitors.
    USA/UK Budget Friendly cPanel Hosting Solutions since 2009
    http://www.rosenhost.com

Hello guys.

Google is smarter than you and easily trace your trick. If you still do that than you might put your Adsense account on risk. So, be careful.

I would agree with a lot of the replies in this thread and say that you should not use a VPN for this purpose. Being a business owner myself I know how hard it is to get sales when people are cheating the system but I also know that sometimes you may be struggling to make a dollar and you may need a helping hand. There are certain groups that you can join which act as kind of a click exchange. You do not need a VPN to join these groups they just require you to click someone elses website google adverts. If you would like me to give you a name of one of these groups send me a PM.