LocalAdworks

Question Are you making money in Kindle Market?

Hello everyone!
    I tried Kindle marketing before some time and loved it as it was one of the easiest money earner for me. I recently stopped it because of some EIN issues.

Now my kdp account says that information in my kdp account does not match with that in IRS. The same information worked for months and then suddenly this message started showing and earnings stopped.

Is there any one who is using kindle marketing and can help me?

What type of ebook did you sell at the Kindle store? How did you get it accepted into Kindle Store? Is there any fee to list your Kindle ebook?

I have never heard about Kindle Market, but seen Kindle being sold on Amazon and eBay. I just did a search in Google, but could find any details about Kindle Market. Please specify with a link as I too want to make money.

Thanks for the information..It is very inspiring.I have been working from home and I am into reselling business with Goresellers.com wherein I sell the web services.I have a considerable number of customers and since they keep renewing the services either monthly or annually I get paid for each sale.So, I thought of spending my time to earn through other online ways.Luckily,came across your post.