LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

My first MLM!!! Please HELP!

Hello,I am doing my first MLM...the Company,the products,the compensation plan...all of this project are very very good.I am doing this for 6 months,and they never disappointed me.
    My problem is that i think im not represent them very good,considering that all the project,the science is a revolution,not all the people react as it should.
    What should i do???

I suggest you to work hard on your marketing skill. Now there are many ways of marketing but very few are effective. You have find your unique and effective way.

I think many People are affected by the fraud MLM, so they must be afraid to react. But if the company is as genuine as you say, soon it will turn around. All you have to do is be patient.

check your country laws, for promoting MLM business as it against terms of services. Multi level marketing makes money if you make downline, but really it sucks when it comes to make money.

I tried MLM business online a few years back and it was made me huge money from downline. The business was not last long because of people did not promoted to make their own downline. I was happier to get some fast profit from them.

Well no doubt MLM is good but at a point you did not get money and back up but when you back up you ddo not think about those who joined on your faith.

do MLM requires you to have strong determination.my friend gave up the job at the former company to do MLM. he succeeded
    his mother cried at first but then his mother was the first member of his sytem!important is the reputation of the company and feelings of the people in your country!good luck

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

Have you solved your issues already?