LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Do You Feel Overwhelmed By All The Things You Could Do With Your Online Business?

Come on, this happens not only to new entrepreneurs but also to us that have been online for years. There are all these ideas floating around in your head but you aren't getting any of them to completion.

What do you personally do to corral in those ideas and actually get them done?

This thread is inspired by Do You Feel Overwhelmed By All The Things You Could Do With Your Online Business? written by Yaro Starak which has some helpful tips for those who are feeling overwhelmed.

Yes ofcourse I could manage everything using online business because its easy for marketing online, can work from anywhere in the world. Ive been experimenting with many features from past few years and gained much knowledge for making money online.
    Presently started online store to make more money for future.

Yes I do. I just feel like I need to be up do date all the time, especially that I am making websites and webshops for others also as a freelancer. I remember when people were switching from frames to tables in html - now nobody uses it. Right now I am trying to get my old customers back and offer them new mobile friendly websites. That's my point of view as freelancer but I also have my own online business (actually two of them) and here I feel huge pressure from SEO and marketing side.

Yes, I do...and I love this. I am able to make money and be my boss.I use my time effectively from home. I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company. Till now I am happy with this and trying to venture out with other legit online business.
    Last edited by fatfecko; 01-25-2017 at 02:49 AM.

There's never enough time.
    I always have to do more and more things.
    Recently I started delegating simpler/repetitive tasks to web bots. :)
    I'm saving some time daily. It adds up nicely ^^

Anyway you can be more productive or you can start delegating tasks. Its better to have someone else do it at 80% of your quality than you to loose time on it when you could spend your time better in areas where you can't delegate.
    Building custom tailored and affordable bots that will put your business on AutoPilot
    Are you ready to automate your business? [*]Custom: Affiliate marketing, SEO, Advertisement tools[*]Custom browser automation tools[*]Data Scrapers[*]Account Creators[*]Social Media Bots
    Pm ME for more info!