LocalAdworks

Local Adworks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alternative to Paypal

I am facing some problems for using Paypal because Indians are unable to send money using Paypal balance. People from Worldwide won't use another payment processor to pay freelancers. Can somebody tell me what is the best alternative payment method to get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    I am facing some problems for using Paypal because Indians are unable to send money using Paypal balance. People from Worldwide won't use another payment processor to pay freelancers. Can somebody tell me what is the best alternative payment method to get paid.

Same here in Turkey. PayPal only allows using the balance for domestic transactions. International purchases are always paid through added debit or credit cards
    USA/UK Budget Friendly cPanel Hosting Solutions since 2009
    http://www.rosenhost.com

I use skrill and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    Hi, Suresh, I can feel your pain for not to using send money option from PayPal because I am also from India. However you may check payoneer. I personally using it and found it very reliable.

I think you should use WePay is a standout alternative because consumers can make purchases without leaving your site via a virtual terminal.

Use PayuMoney, It accepts indian credit and debit cards.

I have skrill,payoneer and now my latest is stic pay.Also i have paypal which iv'e use long time ago till now

Out of the ones mentioned who is the cheapest fees wise?

I have heard of Moneymailme...but i personally have not used it..but a workmate of mine does and he says it functions the same as Paypal.

I think the more competitors to Paypal the better to be honest as they are not shy with their charges :) so good to see all these new companies coming into the market