Local Adworks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need offshore vps in Sweden

I have a client who needs to find offshore vps hosting provider.
    The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
    I know Hostplay.com offers such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
    Have you ever used their offshore vps hosting services?

5 out of 5, 10 out of 10, No doubt Hostplay.com being a great web hosting provider to host your website/s with! Highly Recommended! No issues gets unsolved... Got various levels of support personnel, so no issues gets unresolved.

They deliver a genuine focus on problem-solving.
    I've tested 100 connections at once with the adult content website. Hostplay.com team paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened. Performance is great, up-time too, and the service is phenomenal!

Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

Their service was fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with Hostplay.com.
    They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster!

I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from Hostsailor.com and Qhoster.com.
    They have provided their customers with a cost effective and ​dependable service​.​ T​heir team is very helpful and efficient.
    Servers are not overloaded.

I want to say that Exmasters.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

If you are looking for best vps hosting I suggest is to get it from Hostzealot.com. You will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
    Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

First of all you should define with specs you need