Custom Bot Website Review Bywex

Hey fellas,

Please have a look at bywex.com and tell me what do you think about it.

I'm going to focus on the Custom Bots part

What I know I need to do:

1. Homepage
    Maybe a little more content and the blog posts

2. Email capture forms ( autoresponder )

2. Custom Bots page

I need to add more pictures, maybe add different background images or designs for different page sections.
    Maybe some Animations to the icons
    More examples

3. Blog ( well I have to make the blog first and start adding content to it)

4. SAT my first public bot for sale in a small niche. How does that sale page look to you?

1. What else would you suggest to add into those pages?
    2. How about others pages that I should add regarding freelancing on custom tailored software?
    3. What do you think about the SAT sale page?

Thank you for taking the time in checking it out,
    Looking forward in seeing your answers!
    Building custom tailored and affordable bots that will put your business on AutoPilot
    Are you ready to automate your business? [*]Custom: Affiliate marketing, SEO, Advertisement tools[*]Custom browser automation tools[*]Data Scrapers[*]Account Creators[*]Social Media Bots
    Pm ME for more info!

I only took a quick site and it looks very interesting - bots are super interesting so far I have had one (failed :( ) attempt at building an AI chat bot that learned and it's fascinating there's just not enough hours in the day for me to do everything i want to! Learning robots will be huge.
    Onto your site - who is your ideal customer? It seemed like possibly an ecommerce webmaster, I would create content around customer personas - if the ideal customer is more layman than expert in automation then I would consider that content around case studies is engaging and persuasive remember to use SEO optimized keywords for proprietary softwares you are working on and reference and differentiate against other better know tools/addons.
    Also a well structured piece around "feasibility study" that outlines an analysis process the reader can follow and apply to their situation to understand if there is a problem that you can help to solve, this can support your outreach efforts with a thought provoking tag line such as "Perfect employees working 24 hours a day for free! Find out how"
    Hope that helps - I have some jobs so if i can get them together I will reach out to you.

Very nice , thank you for taking the time in checking it out and replying your suggestions.

Indeed this is an interesting title "Perfect employees working 24 hours a day for free! Find out how" and seems awesome to make ppl click stuff and keep on reading, or watching or even better, getting in touch with me for their personal bot :)).

I'll look into my ideal customer's persona. I can think of some but I'll need to test and split test to make sure I'm reaching out to the right ppl.

ps: Looking forward in hearing back from you regarding those jobs. Maybe we can work something out and you'll pay for them with advertisement space here ;)
    Building custom tailored and affordable bots that will put your business on AutoPilot
    Are you ready to automate your business? [*]Custom: Affiliate marketing, SEO, Advertisement tools[*]Custom browser automation tools[*]Data Scrapers[*]Account Creators[*]Social Media Bots
    Pm ME for more info!

Thanks sounds good I will work out some things and get in touch

Cool. I'll be waiting!
    Pm ME for more info!

Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too.
    Java Training in Chennai | Certification | Online Courses

Java is a famous programming language which is most useful in developing applications for Android mobiles. Learn Java in real-time with LearnoVita experts practically with live training.