Best Internation Web Hosting?

Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
    I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
    What are your views on QHoster.com website hosting deals?
    Will it be worth trying them?

Website builders are fantastic options and the extras on offer / get free are better than on offer elsewhere. The MySQL database has performed very well for me and my client websites. Definitely a good cheap option for smaller sites. Get all QHoster.com hosting packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I recommend QHoster.com to both nice and experience site operators. The server speeds and reliability are excellent. The range of extra services is first class and the support on resolving any issues is patient and knowledgeable. Nice server locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam).

The best ones are: libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I like QHoster.com as my web hosting provider. They offer nice shared hosting based on cPanel or ISPManager.
    I first signed up with them because the price was extremely reasonable, and I had heard good things about their support.

The best hosts for me are: integralhost.net and hosting.uk.
    Their speed of hosting is good. Services are really good. I advise to use them as your hosting provider.