Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trustworthy and reliable VPS is needed to buy

VPS plans from scalahosting.com and host4.biz are quite enticing for me and I am in two minds which account I should try, so any advice?

I just wanted to stop by your site and give some credit to Libertyvps.net VPS hosting (Bitcoin). The speed is incredibly fast..their servers are specifically optimized for performance (that is what they told me) and it is apparent! Recommended.

Hello,

There are plenty of good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. Choose the right one according to your specifications and budget. While searching for a web hosting provider, you should remember the web host should provide quality of service with a good amount of features, price should be affordable, also check the customer reviews. For reliable and affordable VPS hosting plans, WHUK is also a good option.

Trustworthy VPS plans can be got from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
    My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.

In what region in world you are looking VPS?

If you looking for really good service & support, signup with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting.
    They didn't give large space and bandwidth but the service and support are fantastic!
    Within an hour after signup i can login my control panel and my domain is active!

After seeking cheaper options, I've returned to my Host.co.in hosting account - you get what you pay for. It has the cleanest, most intuitive, and best user interface I've seen. Logging in and managing my accounts is something I enjoy doing. However, some functions, such as WordPress, are provided in an unusual manner. They're also offering a 15% discount on Cheap VPS hosting. SUMMER15 is a limited-time offer that will expire on 30?pril 2021 Hurry up avail to this offer now!

I am fairly new to hosting and have found exmasters.com very helpful indeed. The products and site are easy to use and there's always information at hand to help you through the process. If you get really stuck there's also a real person at the end of the phone to get you through. Highly recommended

Thanks for sharing such information

I have used PhpBB, Invision Power Board, MkPortal, OsCommerce and the only thing some needed was a ticket to Exmasters.com asking to change some php.ini variables. I can say it is awesome and people with complaints are just a minority, you can't please everyone and all companies have some problems now and again.