reliable dedicated server hosting services?

I'm looking for video hosting provider:
    Need over 2 tbs of disk space. 50 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
    What can you say about greenwebpage.com dedicated server hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?

KVChosting.net and integralhost.net servers are worthwhile.
    Full cPanel support, SSH access and 24/7 support make them a no-brainer for all of your hosting needs.

Try Tzulo.com dedicated server hosting. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
    I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!

Have a look at dedicated servers from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.

For me, nice dedicated hosting packages offered by bodHOST. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

• Managed Servers
    • Secure Environment
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

Nice dedicated servers offered by Tzulo.com experts. All of their work is based on quality.
    Outstanding service. Concise, clear instructions and super-fast to respond. Highly recommended

They have a helpful and professional customer support team which works 24/7 and really solves all the troubles.
    I recommend Greenwebpage.com hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.

i like your post

As a nice alternative, can recommend you to look through centohost.com EU server hosting deals.
    Again, I would like to thank you for having professionals like them on your staff.

ASVhost.com and hosting.uk servers are well-balanced and low cost.
    You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.