Hello fellow members of the forum.

I recently updated the theme on my tutorial/guide website to hopefully make it easier to browse it and find interesting articles to read about.

I would like your opinion on the current state. If you visited in the past and remember the old look, feel free to say if you like this better or the old one was better.

I hope that if you reply with "good" or "suck" I would also like you to tell what is "good" or "suck".

Thank you for reading and hope I will get many comments.
    I do still work on theme changes and some were applied as late as yesterday. More changes will be done but feedback is always appreciated.

If you find something you like and want to repost it, read this:
    All the text on this website is free as in freedom unless stated otherwise. This means you can use it in any way you want, you can copy it, change it the way you like and republish it, as long as you release the (modified) content under the same license to give others the same freedoms you’ve got.

Site is in the title but here is a click able link: lowendguide.com
    www.lowendguide.com -_- the guides to administer your lowend vps
    www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com -_- FREE webhosting, more options available.
    www.lowendspirit.com -_- €3.00 p/year 64/128mb OpenVZ VPS

Hello mikho.
    I was before at your site. I will say before was better as now. It looks very simple. There is no images. It's not my style. But someone may like it. :)

Good luck anyway.

You made a great job mikho!
    Your site look's modern now. I really enjoy the site.
    Keep it up!

Hello mikho,

Looks like a great site and tutorial/guides are always very helpful to customers . I have never used it but will definitly check it out and refer it to our clients. Good Luck!
    247-Host.com | Reliable Web Hosting Solutions since 2004
    cPanel/WHM - SiteBuilder - Instant Setup - 24/7 Support and much more.
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS

Quote Originally Posted by Profeanu, post: 11424
    Hello mikho.
    I was before at your site. I will say before was better as now. It looks very simple. There is no images. It's not my style. But someone may like it. :)

Good luck anyway.
    The old images that I had were all out of proportion, couldn't keep them. I haven't decided if I should use images or not. Your opinion is valued and appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky, post: 11425
    You made a great job mikho!
    Your site look's modern now. I really enjoy the site.
    Keep it up!
    Thanks Boss!

Quote Originally Posted by 247-host, post: 11426
    Hello mikho,

Looks like a great site and tutorial/guides are always very helpful to customers . I have never used it but will definitly check it out and refer it to our clients. Good Luck!
    Please do, I have been busy with the new layout and there are still a few things to iron out. Soon enough there will be more guides added.
    www.lowendguide.com -_- the guides to administer your lowend vps
    www.freecpanelsharedhosting.com -_- FREE webhosting, more options available.
    www.lowendspirit.com -_- €3.00 p/year 64/128mb OpenVZ VPS

Layout of the website looks good, but i have found not optimized images that will slow down the Website.

One bit of feedback that may help you. It looks like there's a bit too much to read on the front page. Most people when they visit a site don't always want to read a lot of text to get the general impression. They are kinda looking for quick clues and standouts that tell them what is what and where to go next. When I viewed your front page, the first impression I got was "oh I'm gonna have to read these paragraphs to get the general impression". Most sites these days have a clear format and nav links that let you quickly and easily discoover what's what and where the info you need is.

Anyway this is just me being super critical, that's the worst I could ever say about the site and is only a minor issue really. Other than that you've done a great job and I encourage you to keep at it !!